Causes and treatment of overheat and overload failure of frequency converter
ABB converter to repair overheating (OH) : also a common fault.
1. Main causes of the fault: excessive ambient temperature, fan block, poor temperature sensor performance, overheated motor.
2. Example: one AMB 22kW frequency converter is reflected in the customer about half an hour of operation. OH” . Analysis and maintenance: since the failure occurs after a period of operation, it is unlikely that the temperature sensor will fail.
3. Fault treatment: the temperature of the frequency converter is really too high. After energizing, the fan turns slowly and many cotton wool is blocked inside the protective cover (because the frequency converter is used in the textile industry.
Overload: it is also one of the frequent faults of frequency converter
1. Causes of faults: when we see the phenomenon of overload at ordinary times, we should first analyze whether the motor overload is the motor overload or the converter itself overload. Generally speaking, motor overload is strong due to the overload ability.
2. Troubleshooting: the converter itself is prone to overload alarm due to its poor overload capacity. We can detect the output voltage of the converter.
The following is how to deal with the overheating fault of mitsubishi frequency converter:
E·OH Whether the ambient temperature is too high
YES--→ Lower ambient temperature
Whether the fan is damaged or not
YES--→ Replace the fan or look for technical support
Whether the air duct is blocked
YES--→ Clean up the air duct
Seeking technical support